Xfire respects the intellectual property rights of others and takes claims of copyright infringement on Xfire.com seriously. In accordance with the DMCA, we will promptly respond to any such claims if submitted to our designated Copyright Agent below.
Upon receiving a valid notice alleging copyright infringement, Xfire will take appropriate action, which may include the removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyrighted content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Xfire or by a third party who has uploaded materials to Xfire.com, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Xfire.com.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you, and an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Xfire, can contact you.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Xfire may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. If Xfire removes the allegedly infringing materials, we will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials and provide them with your email address so that they may respond to your allegations.
Xfire's designated Copyright Agent is:
PO Box 67003
Phone: +1 (401) 526-2881