As anticipation grows for The Witcher Season 3, following the release of its first trailer, fans of the Netflix series have been met with another exciting development. McFarlane Toys has revealed a new action figure that collectors can't wait to lay their hands on.
Introducing the Ciri & Geralt of Rivia 2pk (Season 3) action figure, this 2-pack features 7-inch figures of Geralt of Rivia and Princess Ciri of Cintra, two of the show's beloved protagonists, complete with 22 moving parts.
Both characters come equipped with detachable swords. It's worth noting that this action figure will be a limited edition, as McFarlane Toys plans to produce only 9,900 sets.
Here's a full overview of the product's details:
- Geralt of Rivia: The Witcher, also known as the White Wolf or the Butcher of Blaviken. As a child his mother Visenna abandoned Geralt at the Witcher’s keep of Kaer Morhen where he trained to become a monster slayer.
- Ciri: A Child of Surprise and heir to the Cintran throne, Princess Cirilla fled her home when Nilfgaard breached Citran’s borders and slaughtered everyone. In her dying breath Ciri’s grandmother Calanthe told Ciri to seek out Geralt of Rivia, for his destiny was intertwined with hers.
- Incredibly detailed 7" scale figures based off The Witcher on Netflix
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing
- Includes two swords and environmental base
- Figures are showcased in The Witcher themed window box packaging
- Included collectible art cards with character art on the front, and character biographies on the back
- Collect all additional McFarlane Toys from Netflix’s The Witcher
Fans of The Witcher can now pre-order the 2-Pack action figure, which carries a retail price of $39.99 and will be available starting next month.
The Witcher's third season is set for release, starting with five episodes on June 29, followed by a second part premiering on July 27 with three episodes.